Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Neurologist visit


I know I haven't updated in a long time. We have been super busy with all the fall activities. We have actually just been enjoying me having less seizures. I'm having about 40-60 a day. Even though I'm still having this many I'm doing lots of new things. I'm clapping, I said ma ma, and I'm holding my bottle and cup. Just imagine what I could do if we could get them down to 20. I saw my neurologist today. She is looking into trying to increase my banzel if possible. She said since it has decreased my seizures so much she would like to increase it if possible. Other than that she said I look fantastic. We are still scheduled to start the ketogenic diet November 8. She is hoping that between the diet and the banzel that will we get these under control. Please continue to pray for me. Your prayers are helping me more than you know!!!! I'm leaving you a picture of my brother and I playing this morning. He loves me so much. Mommy doesn't have to tell him to tell me bye in the mornings. He always gives me a kiss before he goes to school. So sweet :)

No comments: