Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Boston dates and getting stronger.


We finally got our dates for Boston. My mommy and I will be leaving July 31. I will be admitted for a 48 hour EEG on August 1. I will have my PET scan done August 2nd. Then I will be released August 3rd and I will come home August 4th. My daddy is going to stay home with my brother this time. So it will just be me and mom but we will be fine. Boston has become our 2nd home so we know how to stay safe. Other than that I continue to make progress everyday it seems like. I've always been able to get into the crawling position with assistants. Well just look at my picture. I'm doing it all by myself. No rice and no one making me. Wow this is huge progress for me. God is truly awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome news.....Prayers continue sweetheart ♥

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be anonymous...I am Laci's mom!