Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eye appointment

I had my eye appointment today. After a 3 hour wait they said my vision is fine. I have to go back in 6 months to see if there has been any change. Other than that my seizures are still the same. We have to talk to the Dr. In Detroit tomorrow. II will let you know what he says. Please continue to pray!!!

No comments: