Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Potty Training 101

My mom has been potty training me for a week now. I am proud to say that in that week I only had 4 accidents. 2 were #1 and 2 were number #2. For the last 3 days I have been going number 1 and number 2 on the potty with 0 accidents. This includes nights as well. I haven't had any accidents at night all week. I even get out of the pool when I have to go. My mom isn't ready to say I'm fully potty trained just yet, but wow I'm pretty close. My family can't believe how well I'm doing with this. It's been much easier than they thought for sure. Me I don't really see the big deal, when I have to go I just tell them. You have to remember this time last year I wasn't walking 100 percent of the time and one year later I'm not only walking and running but now I'm almost potty trained. Wow isn't that unbelievable!!! Thank you God for what you have done and continue to do in my life!!!!

No comments: