Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mild but more.

My seizures have increased the last three days. I'm having about 40 spasms a day now. Even though they have increased they are still very mild. We are still thankful that they are mild. I'm still very happy and doing new things. We found out the other day that I'm not getting a PT. The PT that was going to come is not servicing this area anymore. So no PT for now. My mommy is trying really hard to find me one. I really need PT. Other than thing, things have been nice around here. It's amazing how much easier things have been the past week. Thanks for praying for me :)

No comments: