Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm feeling better.

I went for my checkup today. My pediatrician said I wasn't wheezing anymore. Thank God I'm not wheezing anymore. I can now stop the breathing treatments. She did put me on another antibiotic. I still have alot of congestion in my chest. Hopefully the antibiotic will help get rid of all this yucky stuff. My seizures are still great. I'm not having very many at all. I don't have a good number for you because they are so little you have to be holding me to even know I'm having one. We did stop the steroids yesterday so we will see how I do the rest of the week. Please pray that they will stay down. I can't tell you how much better life is when my seizures are down. I'm much happier, I'm stronger, and I babble so much more. My mommy also doesn't have to worry about me hitting my head. I can't begin to explain the joy it brings to my family. I will keep you updated. I got my computer back so it will be much easier. Thanks for praying for me :)

No comments: