Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Vigabatrin Update

I have been an vigabatrin for 3 days now. My seizures are better. They are not nearly as intense as they have been. I'm also not having as many. I'm having about 80 a day instead of 150. Though we are seeing improvement, we have a long way to go. I need you to pray that these seizures will continue to decrease. We also need this medicine to continue to work. I've had success at first several times but the seizures have found a way around it. So please pray that the seizures stay down and continue to get better and GO AWAY forever.. Thanks for your support and prayers.

No comments: