Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I just love this picture :)


Well mommy and daddy got a new puppy for my brother and I. My brother loves to play with him and me, I love to snuggle. I know this sounds weird but its like he is protecting me. He sits at my feet if I'm in my chair, comes and plays with me in my play area, and sits in my lap. This is a picture of us snuggling. My mommy just loves this picture. She said they mainly got the puppy for my older brother to play with and I'm stealing all the loving..LOL My seizures are still the same. I'm having way to many. Even though I'm having so many, I'm very alert. In fact I'm more alert than I usually am when I'm having this many. Seizures, I will never understand them. We still don't know what is making them so increased right now. I have to do blood work Monday, so maybe that will reveal something. I did get to have some fun last night. I went to my cousins wedding. Mommy did the hokie pokie with me, and I just laughed. This is so exciting because I used to not be able to handle loud noise at all. Well the music was definitely loud and there were lots of people there. I was very content and we got to stay until almost 9:00. Well I will let everyone know how my blood work goes Monday. Thanks for praying for me. I love you all!!! Jadon

No comments: