Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A day to get our minds off things.









We decided to have a little fun today while we wait to see the doctor tomorrow. We needed to get out to get our minds off of everything. We went to the New England Aquarium this morning. We had a great time. We saw lots of fish, penguins, and seals. I slept through the seal show. I liked trying to catch the fish the best. After the aquarium, we came back to the room and took a nap. After our nap we went to Mission Hill Park. I loved being at the park. I even found some dirt to dig in while my brother played in the spash park. I'm leaving a few pics of our adventure today. My appointment with the neurologist is at 9:00 am tomorrow that's 8:00 our time. I will update as soon as I can. Thanks for praying.

1 comment:

The Spitale's said...

We will be praying! Hoping for good news!