Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tomorrow is the day.

We leave to go to Boston tomorrow. Everyone is going this time. My brother is so excited about flying in morning. Our flight leaves at 6am from New Orleans. It's going to be an early morning. We will arrive in Boston at 12:15. Once we get to the house we will probably take a nap. Then we will have time to go do something tomorrow night. My 3T MRI is Wednesday at 11:15. That is 10:15 in Louisiana. If you think about it, please say a prayer for me around that time. We have the day off Thursday. If I'm feeling ok, we will go do some touring in Boston Thursday. Friday we meet with the neurologist at 9:00. He will explain the results of the MRI and then tell us what he thinks we should do next. We will have the rest of the day Friday to go and do some things. We then come home Saturday. Please pray for safe travel as well as great results. I will keep everyone updated while we are there. Thanks for your prayers.

3 comments:

Jeanette Stevenson Brady said...

Jadon I know you don't know me and I don't know you are your family but I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you your momma and daddy. You are in God's Hands. Stay strong little buddy lots of people are praying for your family.

Anonymous said...

Jordon you are a hero to all of us. Your strong and happy even with all that you are going through. You, Mrs. Monica, and your dad are in my prayers each and every day. I sure hope yall find some answers, and dont give up. We are still trying to find answers for Brody as well.

Anonymous said...

Jordon, I never left a comment on a site like this. Sorry, the previous comment was from Amanda, Chase, and Brody Palmer