Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

2 months seizure free.

Today makes two months since my surgery and two months of no seizures. I'm so happy that I'm not having seizures anymore. My life is so much better. I'm learning more and more new things everyday. I'm so thankful for what God is doing in my life. I leave in the morning to go back to Detroit. I will have a CT scan on Monday and then an EEG on Tuesday. I have an appointment with my neurosurgeon Monday and with my neurologist Tuesday. I come home Wednesday. Please say some extra prayers for me. These two test are really important. Monday's test will show if I have any fluid build up. They don't expect that I will but if I do I will have to have another surgery. Tuesday's test will let us know if I'm having any spiking or slowed brain waves. We do not think I am but this will let us know for sure. Please pray that both test will be normal. I'll keep you updated while in Detroit. I cant wait to show my doctors all my new tricks!!! Love ya, Jadon

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

tina e warren said...

hope you have a safe and wonderful trip. Just be careful when you ride in the car. If i travel in a certain direction, I still get sick--have to bring a barf bag with me. no seizures but i do get dizzy.hope you teach those doctors a couple of new tricks.