Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Tomorrow is the day!!

Tomorrow is my 5k run. I'm very excited and can't wait to see everyone. If you can please come celebrate my progress with us. You may even get to see me do my new trick. Yes I started taking steps yesterday. I can take about 5 steps. I get so excited and start going to fast. I have to learn to slow down a little and then I will be walking everywhere. My mommy and daddy are so proud of me. They never thought that i would progress this fast after surgery. I'm only 9 weeks post surgery and I'm saying about 50 words. The best part about me talking is I'm starting to use the words without my mommy having to say it first. I'm also saying people's names when I see them. Today we stopped at my papa's funeral home and as soon as mommy got me out the car I was saying papa. I knew he was in that building. I'm doing things that my mommy and daddy didn't know if I would ever be able to do. It's amazing!!!! We thank God everyday for what he has done. I hope to see you all tomorrow. If you haven't registered don't worry you can register in the morning. See ya in the morning, Jadon
For more information and times visit jadonsrunforrecovery.com

No comments: