Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

We made it :)

We made it to Detroit. It's been a long day. I woke up a 3 this morning with a tummy ache so we have been awake since then. I'm much better now thankfully. My mommy was worried we wouldn't be able to come but we are here and I did great on the flights. We were able to get a room at the Ronald McDonald House. They originally told us they were full but a family left today so we got in. God always works things out. The staff here is awesome. They remembered us and wanted to know all about my progress :) Today as we were walking through the hospital to get back to the house all of a sudden all these memories started coming back to my mom. The late nights of walking back to the house as she left me with my dad so she could rest some. It's just crazy how all those emotions and fear come back just being here again. I have my MRI tomorrow so please be praying for me. If you would like, it would be a good day to wear your purple shirt so you can remember me all day. I'll keep you posted. I have to say it's kinda nice to be at the place that saved your life. I'm very excited to see my doctors and show off my tricks. Thanks for the prayers. Talk to ya soon!! Jadon

No comments: