Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Great News!!

We got our official EEG results today. After further evaluation they are not even concerned about the original possible spiking that they saw at first. So my EEG was fine and we are going to wean me off my last seizure medication. Oh what a glorious day this is...wow I thought I would be on seizure medication for the rest of my life. Please pray for me as we start this wean. We do not want any seizure to start. We really don't think they will because I have recently gain 12 pounds and have grown over 4 inches. So I'm not even on the correct dose of medication for my height and weight. This means the medicine probably isn't doing anything anyway. It will take about 2 months before I'm completely off the medication. Thanks for your prayers and thank God for this day that we never dreamed we would ever see!!! Love ya, Jadon

1 comment:

Rhonda B. Smith said...

Thank you Lord. I am thrilled with this report of God's goodness and healing.