Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sick but fewer seizures??

Well I haven't updated because my computer is broken. I've had alot
going on though. Sunday my mommy and Aunt Mendy had to bring me to the
ER. I was having lots of trouble breathing and had a high fever. Long
story short. I found out I had RSV, bronchiolitis, and an ear
infections. They put me on steroids and antibiotic. I am feeling a
little better but I'm still not feeling good. My brother is sick too.
He has an ear and sinus infection. Hopefully we will feel better soon.
My seizures did go up Sunday. Once I started the steroid, they got
much better. I'm only having about 40 a day right now. The 40 that
I'm having are very little. In fact sometimes my eyes don't even roll
back. We know this is just temporary but we are going to enjoy less
seizures for now. Tomorrow I have my appointment with the orthapedic.
I then have to go to my pediatrician so she can see if I sound better.
I'll let you know how everything goes. Love ya, Jadon

Sent from my iPhoner

No comments: