Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Steriod update

Day 2 of steriods and I'm already doing much better. I'm still having
seizures, they just aren't as many or as intense. I woke up 1 time
last night and had about 30 spasms. We have noticed its not really
the amount of seizures that I have but the intensity of them. I can
have 60 not intense spasms and I do well. It's when I have 60 intense
ones when I have more trouble. So anyway, so far so good. We pray that
I will continue to keep getting better. I really want all the intense
ones to go away. Thanks for praying for me!!!! Mommy says she has her
happy baby back that's not getting attacked by seizures all day and
all night. She said not to worry, her and daddy will continue to do
everything possible to get these seizures to leave me alone.

Sent from my iPhoner

No comments: