Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stronger

This is a picture of me digging in the wishing well with my brother. I
stood there and played for a very long time. Some of the side effects
to steriod are weaker muscles strength and irritability. Well i'm
stronger, happier, and sleeping better. Yes I know it sounds crazy but
we are asuming the steriods are decreasing the seizure activity so
much that my brain can focus better and rest. I'm having about 50
spasms a day but they are mainly when I first wake up and then a few
here and there. I look so much better. Everybody that sees me says how
good I look. We are still praying that the spasms continue to
decrease. Please continue to pray for me!!!

No comments: