Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!!!

I know I have really been bad about keeping you updated. I just don't have time anymore. So here is a quick update. My mommy has sent all my diet information to Boston. They are suppose to call us back Thursday or Friday. She also spoke to a Herbologist Monday. The herbologist is sending us some supplements to try. Guess what they have 0 side effects. Yes that's right no side effects. So I will let you know how I do once I start these supplements. The best part about the herbologist is she believes I can get better. She is the first doctor that has every said we will work on this until I'm better. Mommy really likes her because she believes that I can win this fight. I have to have blood work in the morning. I have been so tired since starting the diet and its only getting worse. I slept for 4 hours this afternoon. I will let you know the results of that. Also my brother is still sick. Mar took him to the doctor yesterday. He had ear infections in both ears and a sinus infection. He had to get two antibiotic shots and is antibiotic now. Now you see why I have no time to update my page. Hopefully things will slow down for us soon.

No comments: