Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's going to get better

The goods news is I'm tolerating the keto meals much better now. I haven't vomited since Friday. My mommy has been feeding me eggs, applesauce, and cream for breakfast and supper. For lunch, I've been drinking a keto shake. That's been keeping me full with much better results. We will probably have to adjust my meals. The amount of vegetable that I'm suppose to eat is unreal. It's more than what my mommy would eat. We still haven't seen any changes in my seizures. Just trying to be patient with that. I have read other stories where their child didn't respond to the diet until 3 months in. We just have to be patient. Now for the bad news. My brother has been sick since Friday night. He has been running a high fever. Mommy has been alternating motrin and tylenol just to keep his fever down. He is a little better today. I have been staying with my Paw and Mar. We really do not need me to get sick. That would be really bad. My mommy has been bringing my meals at meal time and coming to see me when she gets a chance. It has not been fun. Well my mommy goes back to work tomorrow. She is not very happy about that. At least she only has 1 more week and then she is off for the Thanksgiving break. Please pray for us. This must be the dark before the morning.

No comments: