Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Keto Diet Day 1


I have done really well today. I ate my lunch and my dinner without any problems. I don't really like the whipping cream but I'm drinking it out of my bottle. The dietician gave us some fun ways to eat it once we get home. They are checking my blood sugar every four hours. I don't mind it at all. I don't even cry. They did have to do blood work this morning. The first lady couldn't get it so she called her supervisor. The supervisor came and was able to get my labs. Unfortunately I have to have labs Tuesday and Wednesday morning:( They are also checking my ketone levels by taking urine samples. The doctors said that if I continue to do this well, I will get to come home Wednesday. Thank you all for praying for me today. This is a major change for my family and your prayers are helping. The picture of me is me playing in my bed. I'm still very happy as you can tell. Please continue to pray for my healing. I'll keep you update!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I hope he gets dischaged tomorrow. The keto diet helped my son so much. Hope it works for Jadon also. It's a lot of work but it's worth it in the end. Keep up the good work!