Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Keto Day 5

Well we made it home and things haven't been that great. The actual preparation for my meals isn't nearly as hard as my mommy expected. The hard part is getting me to eat which we never thought would be the problem. We actually thought I wouldn't get enough to eat. Well we were very wrong. I don't want to eat now. In fact, I gag and sometimes vomit. I have really had a rough start. Hopefully I will get use to it and stop gagging. We have not noticed a change in my seizures. Yes it is very early but we were hoping to see a little change. We are not giving up yet. My mom has a phone conference Monday with the herbologist. We are hoping she can help us in some way. When you pray for me tonight, please pray that we will not get discouraged. We are doing everything possible and we just can't get relief for me. It's very hard to stay positive at times like this but we are trying our best. We know God will help us through this and that everything will happen in his timing.

No comments: