Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slowly getting better.


I am doing much better. I still have a cough but my sinus infection is starting to clear up. Thank you God. My brother is feeling better too. Hopefully we can stay well now. We still haven't heard back from Boston yet. My mommy is going to call them Monday. No one ever wants to call you back. You have to aggravate them until they do. So as soon as we hear from them I will let you know. We haven't gotten all my blood work back yet. We should get everything Monday. I'm not nearly as tired anymore. I was probably so tired because I was getting sick. My seizures are better too. I'm still having them but they are so little that you have to be holding me to know I'm having them. My eyes are also barely rolling back in my head when I have them. I still have a few hard ones during the day but no more than 10. We noticed a difference shortly after starting the supplements from the herbologist. We believe that if I wasn't sick we would have seen an even more decrease. So this is fabulous news and we pray that this continues. I'm leaving you a picture of a typical keto meal. I eat this every morning for breakfast. It consist of eggs with cream and butter, applesauce with cinnamon, cream with water and one of my supplements, and my medicines. The hardest part about this diet is the medicine. Mommy started putting cinnamon in my applesauce and now I'm taking them better. Thank you so much for praying for me. I just know God is going to heal me. We will NEVER give up!!! It may take years, days, or weeks but we will keep fighting.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Jadon: You and your family are just awesome! Each and everyone of you are my heros. You teach me so much. I am in awe of you all.
Love you lots...........

Dawson said...

You guys keep fighing!! Lots of people are praying for you