Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feeling better :)


I'm finally starting to feel better. I had 101.8 fever last night and then today at 11:00 I had 100.8. My mom just gave me some motrin because my fever is at 100 so I'm definitely getting better. I'm smiling again and not crying anytime someone looks at me. I started doing my tricks again and talking again :) Thanks for praying for me. It has been a long week. I'm just thankful my mommy was off of work while I was sick. I left you a picture of me eating chocolate cake last night. I actually started getting better after I ate this. Notice my mardi gras shirt. I didnt' get to go to the parade yesterday but I wore my shirt anyway :) As far as seizure, they have been a little better today. Please continue to pray that we will find the right medicine and right dose to control these seizures.

No comments: