Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Still Sick :(

I'm still not feeling good today. I woke up with 103 fever but it hasn't gone above 102.5 since then. My pediatrician ordered some blood work to make sure it was a virus. So yes I have a virus on top of the sinus infection. She said I should start feeling better tomorrow. I sure hope so and mommy does too. Mommy says she thinks I am because my seizures have been better today. Still not good but better than the last couple of days. If I could just get better maybe we could try to get some more control over the seizures. We are so tired of watching me have seizures everyday. I will let you know how I feel tomorrow. Everybody have a great mardi gras.

2 comments:

Dawson said...

Get well soon!! thinking about you guys!

emiley said...

get well soon i pray for u i have on my braclet right now