Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick update and taking orders for purple ribbons

I'm feeling much better but I'm still not myself. I'm very fussy and irritable. My seizures are back to where they were before I got sick. So I'm having about 80 a day. Some are more intense than others but overall I'm having more less intense seizures than intense ones. Please pray that my seizures will get better.

March 26th is Purple Day! A girl named Cassidy Megan created the idea of Purple Day in 2008, motivated by her own struggles with epilepsy. Cassidy's goal is to get people talking about epilepsy in an effort to dispel myths and inform those with seizures that they are not alone. We are in the process of making purple ribbons with my name on them for you to wear that day. If you are interested please email my mommy the number of ribbons you would like. Her email is monica.pailet@gmail.com The ribbons will be $1 each. We are asking that everyone wear their purple shirt and/or ribbon that day to support me and all the people who live with epilepsy on a daily basis.

No comments: