Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Appointment info


I know it's been a couple of days but we have just been trying to enjoy things and not think about seizures. I don't have a real good count on how many I'm having because we haven't been counting. We've been counting for over a year and we needed a break. I'm estimating about 60-80. We do know they have increased :( The good news is we haven't seen any like the ones we had to go to the hospital for. We are seeing that type of seizure, it's just not as long or intense as before. I went to the neurologist today. I didn't get to see my neurologist because she had to leave due to a family emergency right before we got there. The neurologist that we saw increased my vimpat some more. We will see how I do. It's almost like the vimpat is making one type of seizure better and my spasms worse. I really don't know yet. We will definitely know in a few days. My neurologist is going to call me when she gets back so we will see what she has to say. So not much information today. I will keep you posted on how I do this week. Please continue to pray for me. I left you a picture of me at the mardi gras parade. I loved it!!!!

No comments: