Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The day that got better.

Yesterday didn't start off to well. We received news that family housing in Boston was booked the dates that we requested. Well later that day mommy called them and they had our dates wrong. Can you believe that? Well when mommy told them the correct dates, it was available. This saved us around 500 dollars. Later that day my cousin helped us with our flights. We are so thankful for the blessings that we received yesterday. God really does have a plan. Now we can go to Boston and get the test we need. So here is the plan. We will leave June 28. We will be staying at the house on Autumn. My 3T MRI is June 29. We will then see my neurologist in Boston on July 1. He will go over the results of the MRI as well as review whats been going on since our last visit. He will then make suggestions based on the results of the MRI as well as my current medical information. We will return home July 2. We are very eager to get this test done and see what our neurologist in Boston has to say. My seizures have been around 40 or 50. It's still to soon but we think that the lamictal is helping some. Thanks everyone for your prayers they are really helping.

No comments: