Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Sunday Happy

I have learned a new trick. When my mommy puts me in my car seat, I start waving bye bye. I've been waving bye bye for a while now, but now I understand that when we get in the car we are going bye bye. I've been doing it every time I get in my car seat. I'm just too smart. My family is so proud of me. I keep showing great cognitive skills. I'm also signing eat more and more everyday. I really wish I could find the ER doctor that told us not to expect much. She couldn't believe that I was sitting up the day she saw me. She really wouldn't believe what I'm doing now. I would love for her to see me today. As far as my cold, I'm much better today. Pray that I keep getting better. Thanks for praying for me everyone. Your prayers are helping me do the impossible.

No comments: