Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Neurologist appointment and it's back to Boston.

My appointment went really well today. We are going to increase my
lamictal a little faster since I'm doing well with it. We want to get
me on a high enough dose of lamictal to see if it is going to work. We
go back to the Neuroligist June 28. If the lamictal works we won't do
the IV steriod. If it doesn't we will do the steroids the week of July
5. She said if my seizures get out of control we will do the IV
steriods at that point. We also have to get in touch with Boston to
get my 3T MRI scheduled. She wants us to get that repeated. Of course
we have to go to Boston because they have the better equipment. My
mommy is going to call and get that scheduled tomorrow. Thanks for
praying and I will keep you all updated.

Sent from my iPhoner

No comments: