Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I just don't know


After mommy increased my medicine Thursday night. I had a great night. I slept the entire night. I can't remember the last time if ever that has happened. Well when I woke up that morning, I had a cluster of over 90. I had a pretty good day after that with very few spasms. I'm having less clusters throughout the day but I'm having so many spasms in each cluster. I'm actually having more spasms than before. So we really don't know what is better. We increased the medicine again this morning for the last time. Mommy and daddy are going to see how I do the next couple of days and then call my doctor. So we will see how I do on the increased dose. We are thinking I was doing better at the beginning of the week because they took me off the clobazam. I'm still more vocal and staying awake more. I have learned to hold my own sippie cup. I used to could hold it while laying down but now I can do it in any position. So mommy took my bottle away and I get everything through my sippie cup. I don't miss my bottle at all. I'm satisfied to drink out of my sippie cup. I'll update in a couple of days and let you know what my seizures are doing. Please continue to pray!!!

1 comment:

Dawson said...

Weve been thinking alot about you guys this weekend!! Hate to hear about him having that many seizures too. Prayers continue for no seizures, development for Jadon, and peace for your family