Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

We made it.


We made it to Boston. I did wonderful on the flight. The people on my flight told my mommy and daddy that I was such a beautiful and good baby. Once we landed we took a taxi to the House on Autumn Street. The house is called the Devon Nicole House. It is set up like a dorm. Its perfect for what we need. Everyone in the house is nice. It's sad to see the sick kids staying here. We did get to go do a few things today in this cold weather. We went on a duck tour which was lots of fun. It was a vehicle that was built during World War II. It drives on the road and then turns into a boat for water. I slept through most of the tour. After the tour we ate lunch at the prudential center. We then went to Bunker Hill, the USS Constitution, and finally Fenway Park. We had lots of fun but we sure were tired after all that walking. I did get to ride the subway several times today. It took mommy and daddy a little while to figure out all the routes. We made it all over town without taking the wrong train. We also went out to eat tonight. Eating is not a priority over here like at home. We have asked 3 people about a good restaurant to go eat and they all say "well there is a food court right up the road". LOL We found a longhorn to eat at with sweet tea. It has definitely been a fun day. Tomorrow starts all the not fun stuff. I have my MRI at 10:30 which is 9:30 our time. I then have to be hooked up to the EEG. Please pray for me as tomorrow is going to be a hard day for me. I will update you once we get settled tomorrow. Thanks for praying and I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I have some family up there. I can ask about some good places for yall to go. I know that my aunt likes to go to this crazy furniture store that is like a giant carnival. She teaches the trapeze classes there:) Praying for your family.