Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A little better.

So my seizures are a little better. I'm still having alot but they are better. I was having them all day long. Now I'm only having them when I go to sleep and wake up. I had one bad cluster of 30 this morning but the other clusters were only about 12. I had a few single spasms here and there but overall they are better. I'm estimating about 70. I was having over 100 in Boston. We still have to increase the medicine two more times. So maybe this medicine will work. We will continue to pray that it will be our miracle drug. I am totally off my clobazam and I can't tell you how excited I am. I am not tired all the time. I am napping just like a normal 1 year old now. I have never done this. I have always slept like an infant. Now I'm taking only two naps a day. I'm also more vocal and I'm moving around more. I just wish we could have stopped that clobazam earlier. I will keep you updated. Please continue to pray for me. I love you, Jadon

No comments: