Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I only had 2 spasms today!!!!

I have only had 2 spasms today. Can you believe that? God is answering our prayers. I am very fussy and will not let my mommy do anything but hold me. I feel bad from all this medicine plus I'm getting my very first tooth. So between all of this I really don't feel good. Gotta go get blood work done tomorrow so I'm not looking forward to that. I'll let everybody know what the doctor says. Good night everybody!!!

1 comment:

Julie G'sell said...

Awesome! Keeping you guys in my prayers and keeping the faith.