Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sharing some smiles!!!




Well my spasms haven't stopped yet but I had a pretty good day today. Yesterday I had 50 spasms and today I only had 18. We don't really know why it's so up and down but we will take 18 over 50 any day. My mouth is a little better today. I can suck my nunu much better. Guess what I did today. I went and got my picture taken with the easter bunny. I had to take my picture by myself because my brother didn't want to get in it. We were at bass pro shop and all he wanted to do was go look at the fish. I wanted to share a few smiles with everyone tonight. I am finally starting to smile more. Yes I know I have gained some weight but I'll start losing it once I'm off these steriods. It makes my mommy and daddy very happy that I am smiling some.

5 comments:

Julie G'sell said...

Still keeping the faith. Still praying with you. Hang in there little buddy.
XXXOOO

Kathy said...

Aw, Jadon, that smile made my morning! So glad you are feeling better. And, what is a little bit of weight gain? If you are feeling better, that is the most important thing. I hope you have a very good day today.

Donna Hodges said...

That smile of your is contagious. Made me smile.Glad to see it and I pray it will continue.

Betty Rainey said...

Jadon---I really enjoyed talking with you today. It was so good to see you smile and laugh. Have a great day tomorrow and we will keep praying the spasms go away!!

Anonymous said...

Im praying for you! God is always with you! Always remember that! We love you!!