Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

Sorry its been a few days but I've been a very busy little boy. Wednesday I went to my pediatrician's office and my blood pressure was great. I slept the whole time I was there. You see I'm getting use to all these doctor appointments. They also said that all my blood work came back normal. I had to go back yesterday though because they are closed today. When they checked it yesterday it was a little high but nothing to worry about. I don't have to go back again until Monday. I get to enjoy the Easter holidays. I am feeling much better now that I am almost done with the steroids. I am smiling and laughing and getting my personality back. I am still having those crazy spasms and they are still making me cry:( My mommy and daddy are anxiously waiting for Wednesday when we decide what we are going to do next to try and get these under control. I hope everyone has a great Easter and I will update you on Monday.

2 comments:

Julie G'sell said...

Happy Easter to you guys too. So glad you are feeling better. Still praying about getting rid of those spasms and that life can get back to normal for you guys very soon. Love you, XXXOOO

Kathy said...

So glad you are feeling better, little buddy! I hope you enjoyed your Easter egg hunt yesterday and have a great Easter week-end with the family. I continue to pray for wisdom for your doctors so they can help you get rid of those spasms. Love you all. Happy Easter!