Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Strawberry Patch!!!!

I went to the strawberry patch today. It was lots of fun. I even got to pet a baby goat. I loved it. It was so pretty outside and you know I love being outside. My mommy said to tell everyone that she is having some problems with the email subscriptions. She said she is working on it and hopefully you will start getting your email updates soon. She said she is sorry. My mom has also been counting all my spasms today. She wants to be able to tell my neurologist how many I have been having. So far I have had 6 clusters and a total of 29 spasms. I have been having about 10 clusters a day and anywhere from 40-60 spasms. My mommy and daddy are very nervous about my appointment tomorrow, but they are anxious to know what we are going to do next. Please say lots of prayers for me today and tomorrow. I really hope there is something they can do to help me. I love you all and will talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mary Margaret said...

Hey little man! So glad you had a good time at the strawberry patch! We are praying for good news tomorrow at your appointment.