Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, April 5, 2010

I hope everyone had a good holiday. I sure did. I went to my Paw and Marna's house Saturday and then church with my PaPa and RaRa Sunday. After church we went to my PaPa's house and ate lunch with everyone. I was such a good baby. I laughed and talked to everyone. I am feeling much better now that I am almost done with these steroids. I did go to the pediatricians office today. My blood pressure was great and they did more blood work. When we left the pediatricians my mom took me to her work. We brought everyone out there a thank you note for the gift that they gave us. We also got to see alot of them and thank them. I am so blessed to have so me people that love me and want to help me. Thanks you to all mommies friends for everything you have done for me. Well now we are just waiting for Wednesday. My EEG is at 10:00 so I will let everyone know what my neurologist tells us. We will have a new plan when I leave childrens. Please pray that my EEG is ok. I love you all and will update as soon as I can on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey, Jadon! Praying for a great report tomorrow and looking forward to your update. I really like your prayer cards lot. I hope your mom can send me a few so I can hand them out to my friends. We can get us an OR prayer group going!
Thinking about all of you, and sending lots of love your way.