Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, April 26, 2010

A long day!!

Today was a very busy day. We went to the pediatrician's office. They had to do some blood work because I have a rash all over my body. Come to find out it is a viral rash and should go away soon. I also did not get my shots today. My doctors want me to wait a little while. I am back to the weight I was at before the steriods :) After my appointment we went to chick-fil-a for lunch. My brother played on the slide and I watched him. It was lots of fun. After that we went to therapy. I did very good but I got very tired. In fact I really didn't get to do OT because I slept the entire time. Thats ok though because I worked really hard during PT. Ok well I go for my EEG Thursday so I will talk to you then. Thanks for your prayers and pray that I get a good report Thursday. I love ya and will talk to ya Thursday.

2 comments:

Julie G'sell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie G'sell said...

Still checking on you....still praying....still believing....still keeping the faith.......
Love ya!!!!!!!!