Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A day for relaxing.

Today has been a very relaxing day. My daddy was off work and we stayed at the house all day long. Mommy finally figured out how to change my background on here with a little help from my new friends webpage. You can go visit her site. I posted it on the right hand side of my page. Just click her link and you can read her story. She has IS just like me. I ask that you pray for her and her family. Also pray for me as my spasms just won't stop and please pray for my mommy and daddy. They are very worried about me. I am so thankful that God chose them to be my parents and to love and take care of me. I love you all and will talk to ya soon!!! Oh don't forget to subscribe to my webpage by typing in your email and clicking subscribe. Then you must sign into your email and activate your account. I will email you everyday someone between 7 pm and 9pm if I update my post.

No comments: