Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Look at what I can do!!!!

Look at me!!!! I'm able to play in my jumperoo again. I haven't been able to sit in it since I was 3 months old. I am starting to do so many new things. I am putting weight on my feet for several minutes at a time. When I'm in my jump I can turn a complete circle while jumping up and down. I can also ride on my mommies hip for several minutes at a time. My mommy and daddy are so proud of me. I have also found my feet again and boy do I love kicking my legs and watching them. I have updated my slideshow of some pics of things I have been doing. My eyes still look weak because of the amount of clonazepam I am on. My doctor increased it the other day and it has made me drowsy. It has helped with my spasms though. I am only having about 10 a day. Thanks you again for praying for me. When you pray for me today please thank God for what he is doing for me and pray that I will continue to get better. Also say a pray for Brynn's mommy and daddy and everyone else in the family. She went to see Jesus today. Now she is not in pain anymore. We love you Brynn and we know that heaven got a sweet angel today.

1 comment:

junnipur01 said...

I am so happy to hear this good news. I can't wait to see ya'll and see how well little man is doing!!