Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm finally at my house!!!

The last two days have been good days for me. I had 36 spasms yesterday and I have had 20 today. Can you believe that? Your prayers are definitely working. I am finally back at my house. My brother was so excited to see me when I got home. Oh and was I excited to be home. I just love sleeping in my own bed. I went to sleep at 9:30 last night and slept until 8:00 this morning :) It felt good to get some rest and not have to worry about anyone messing with me. Now I get to enjoy being at my house. My big brother is definitely looking out for me. When mommy gives me my shots he says no mommy hurt. He is just so sweet. I'm still being good for my mommy and daddy. I don't like it when they put me down though. I fuss until someone picks me back up. I will let them put me in my swing sometimes but I don't always like that. I have a busy day tomorrow. First I'm going to Covington to get my blood pressure checked. I sure do hope it is not to high. Then tomorrow afternoon I'm going to the St. Joesph's alter. One of my mommy's friends is dedicating it to me. I also get to be the baby Jesus. I am so thankful that so many people are going to pray for me when they visit the alter. Thank you so much Ms. Claire!!! I want to thank all of you for visiting my page and leaving me comments. My website has received over 60 views in just 2 days. That means that lots of people are praying for me. God sure is good!!!!

3 comments:

Julie G'sell said...

Jadon,
My prayers are that you will continue to improve exponentially every day. Thanks for keeping us up to date. XXXOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Monica,
I'm so so so happy that Jadon is getting better! Our God is truly awesome! It made me tear up to see that Connor was going to be the baby Jesus at the St. Joseph's alter. Connor was one too a couple of years ago! You'll love it! Keeping you all in my prayers! I love yall!
Katie

Deondra said...

Monica,
I am sooo glad to hear that Jadon is making such great progress. God is awesome. I know it must be difficult watching your babe go through so much, but through it all God is with you and working this situation out for yall. I will definitely remember to continue praying for strength and healing for your sweet lil man.