Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spasm free day!!!

Today I made it all day with no spasms!!!!! I am just so excited. I am still very fussy. I did get to stay with my Marna and Paw tonight while mommy and daddy went out for their anniversary. I was very good for them so that my mommy didn't have to worry about me. I went to the pediatricians office today and they had to stick me 3 times before they got a vein. I was not happy at all. My mom said next time she is going to request that the nurse who came in and got me on the first stick take my blood. Its just too hard on me to have to go through all that when someone can do it on the first try. The nurse told my mommy that she would be happy to take my blood from now on. All my mommy has to do is ask for her when we get there. We do not have the results back yet but my blood pressure was still perfect. Tomorrow is a big day for me. I have an EEG at childrens at 1:30. My mommy and daddy are very nervous about this but I know that it is going to be much better this time. As soon as we get the results I will let everybody know. Please pray that all goes well!!!



I want to thank Andy, Mary Margaret, Charles Russell, Leslie, Uncle Dominick, Aunt Linda, Ms. Veronica, and Ms. Josette for the gift they gave me today. It made my mommy cry. I can not thank you enough. I also want to thank Nan for the gift that she gave me and all of you who read my website and pray for me. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends who care about me very much. I love you all!!!

4 comments:

Betty said...

What wonderful news!!! You are getting better each day. Everything is happening in God's time. We love you and tell your Mommy, Daddy and Jacob we love them too!!

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you little man. Brody sends a BIG hug. Love ya and you and Jacob need to come get some oreo cookies as soon as you are better!!!! Shayna

Julie G'sell said...

Awesome news! Another one of God's miracle in progress...
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I love you guys too!

The Mustard Seed said...

WAY TO GO, JADEN!!! Keep up the progress! It is so awesome to hear this good news. We are praying that your EEG looks much better today!! To God be the glory!!

XOXO,
Angel and Jude