Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, March 29, 2010

I went to my pediatrician's office today. They did more blood work and checked my blood pressure. My bp was good and we will get the blood work back tomorrow. My main problem right now is that I have thrush in my mouth. This is a side effect of the medicine I am on. My pediatrician put me on some medicine that is suppose to help it. I sure hope it does because it hurts when I eat and when I suck my nunu. I am very fussy because my mouth hurts. I am still having spasms. I am having about 20-30 a day. Good new is they are not increasing. The bad news is they are not decreasing. They are also making me cry when I have them. I just wish they would stop. The lady from early steps came to my house today. She said I would definitely qualify so we should start therapy sometime after Easter. Well that is about it for now. I'll update again soon. Love ya!!!

No comments: