Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fridays post

This is Fridays post. I sent it to blogger via text message and it sent it in 6 different messages. Don't really know why, I can't figure it out. So I figured out how to email to blogger. It sent it as 1 message but did leave spaces. You can see what I'm talking about by reading my other post below titled trying to figure it out. Who knows at least I can update you while in the hospital now. If anyone knows the trick to fixing these two problems or if they know what I'm doing wrong please let me know. Fridays update is below:

So we do not have Internet at our house anymore. Luckily my mommy figured out how to update you from her iphone. I will be able to keep you updated from her phone now. I went to the dr. today. I still haven't gotten over this congestion. Hopefully I will feel better by Monday. (By the way I don't sound any better today) We have to be at childrens for 830 am. We are staying at Aunt Rachael's house Sunday night so we don't have to leave at 545 Monday morning. I will update you on how I'm doing once we get settled in. I am still having lots of seizures. We are hoping to catch everything on EEG. I did get all my neurotransmitter results back. Everything is absolutely normal. That is great news. Please pray that this hospital visit will lead us to some answers so that we can control these seizures. Also pray that I will be comfortable. I hate when they hook me up to the EEG for only 30 minutes. Imagine 24 hours:( Mommy and daddy are going to bring lots of toys and buy me a few new ones to help entertain me:) Yes I am spoiled..LOL Also pray that I will do great for my MRI test on Tuesday. I will have to be put to sleep and this always makes my mommy nervous. Talk to ya soon and thanks for praying!!!

1 comment:

Dawson said...

thinking about you guys. Those 24 hr EEGs are so stressful. One of the worst times of our lives was when Dawson did a straight 8 day VEEG. Thats right.. 8 LONG LONG days hooked up...

Anyway, we will be praying for a smooth procedures and even more important... answers