Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rollie Pollie

I have been rolling everywhere. I can roll both left and right when on my stomach. I can also roll to the left when I'm on my back. I have learned how to put my nunu in my mouth. I don't get it all the time but when I do I get very excited. I'm showing some problem solving skills. For example when I can't get my right hand to do what I want it to, I take my left hand and move my right hand to where I want it to go. This is excellent that I'm showing these skill. As far as my seizures go I am still having lots of them. I had a cold earlier this week and I was having one seizure after another. They have decreased some since I am feeling better. My new medicine has not helped at all. I am still having about 60 spasms a day :( I see my neurologist Tuesday so we will see what she says. My mommy and daddy are anxiously awaiting my 24 hour EEG so we will know what type of seizures I'm having. Well I lost my favorite physical therapist today. She is having some medical issues and is taking a medical leave. Please pray for her to get better. I sure am going to miss her. Thanks for praying for me. I know that one day we will get these under control.

No comments: