Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy weekend!!!

We have had a very busy weekend. Yesterday we went to my cousin Allie's birthday. She turned 2 years old. It was a very special party. She told everyone to please bring me a donation instead of bringing her a present. Isn't that just too sweet. We raised lots of money at the party. I want to say thank you to my very sweet cousin Allie and her family. I love you!!!
After the party we went to the healing mass in Tickfaw. It was great and they prayed for me after the mass. Thank you Ms. Birdie for inviting us. Today we went to our church. Lots of people prayed for me and then they took up a love offering. I just know good things are to come for me. I know that God hears our prayers and we have lots of people praying for us. Our God is a great God!!! As far as my seizures go I'm still having alot. I'm also still very tired. I'm suppose to have blood work in the morning to check my medicine levels. They increased my topamax Friday because I was having so many seizures. Now they want to check my levels. Please continue to pray for me. The anxiety is starting to build as we prepare to leave Saturday. Check out the bible verse I added to my page. We know nothing is impossible with God and we know He will heal me in His time.

2 comments:

Dawson said...

Thinking of you guys!!

tglee@bellsouth.net said...

Mrs. Dominic Cuti, SR gave me a card on Jadon. My daughter has been gluten intolerance for 30 years and we just figured out this in the last 3 weeks. I have been reading on the internet about it. It can cause neurological symptoms. Goat or sheep milk does not have that gluten in it. You can go under Easy Immune System Health on Google or read up on Gluten symptoms. Just wanting to help in any way.