Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, September 20, 2010

T shirts and prayer

So several people have asked my mommy about getting a shirt like the ones we wore to my fundraiser. Well my mommy talked to Ms. Connie today. She said that she can make some as long as we have an order of at least 12 shirts. I left a picture of us wearing the shirt. The back says follow Jadon at, and it gives my website. To keep things simple we are asking $10 for each shirt. If you are interested please email my mommy at monica.pailet@gmail.com with your order. You can also message her facebook account. She will place the order this Wednesday. So you have to order pretty quickly. We are asking that you wear the shirt on October 4. This is the day that I will be admitted to Boston Childrens Hospital. We hope that the shirt will be a reminder to pray for me and the doctors. While I'm talking about prayer, we are asking for everyone to start praying for me at 12:00 noon or 9:00 pm whatever is better for your schedule. We are asking that you start now and continue while we are in Boston. We believe in the power of prayer. We also know that God hears the prayers of the righteous. If we all come together and pray imagine what we can do. Thanks everyone for your prayers and thank you for caring for me and my family. Many people tell my mommy and daddy "I don't know how you are doing it" Well it's because of your prayers and your words of encouragement. I found this prayer online about praying for sick children. If you would like to use it when you pray feel free.

Lord, you love Jadon as you love all children,

Bring healing to him who is not well.

Stay by his side and comfort him through this trying time.

Keep his family ever mindful of your loving presence.

Bless Jadon with your powerful healing and comfort him also.

Thank you for hearing our prayer!!!

No comments: