Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finally an answer from medicaid.

So we put in an application for the medicaid buy in program 4 months ago. It basically helps pay co-pays, private therapy, and medicine for me. It took them 4 months to answer but they approved me. Yay!!!! We are so excited. This is going to help me alot. We really didn't think we would get approved but we did. Thank you Lord. Other than that we are still taking orders for t-shirts. The color of the shirts will be purple with white writing. Thank you Ms. Betty for helping my mommy find the color for epilepsy. Purple represents a cure for epilepsy so that is why we are using this color. I'm really excited about this. Several people have asked about paying for the shirts. I will collect your money when I deliver the shirts. Right now all I need is your size. I will place the order on Thursday. Thanks everyone for praying for me. Check out the video and song below. It's about how God gives us strength and with Him all things are possibe. It's a pretty awesome song. You will have to go pause my playlist at the bottom of the screen so you can hear the video without my page music playing. I love you, Jadon

No comments: