Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Seizures leave me alone.

The shirts are all ordered and will be ready next Friday. My mommy will try to deliver them to everybody on Friday. That is fair day so we will be off of school. I haven't updated you on how I'm doing in a couple of post so here it is. I'm not doing to great. I'm having lots and lots of seizures. They are very intense and making me very tired. We thought they would get better since I'm not sick anymore but they really aren't. They had already started increasing before I got sick. During therapy today I had 7 seizures. They all knocked me to the ground. I lost total control of my entire body. Most of the time when I have seizures others barely recognize them. Well the ones I'm having now are very recognizable and my eyes are rolling farther back. My arms and legs are moving during them also. We are praying that this is not a different type of seizure. We leave for Boston 1 week from Saturday. I hope I can make it until then. I hate these seizures and the way they make me feel. I'm also starting to regress developmentally. My therapist said that my muscle tone is weaker too. All of this because I'm having so many seizures. We just can't get to Boston quick enough. Please continue to pray for me and I will update you soon.

1 comment:

The Mustard Seed said...

PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING!!!! Jadon, we are praying hard for you and your Mommy! Hang in there, buddy. Boston is almost here!