Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not Good :(

Things are not to good at my house. My brother and I both have fever. My brother has the stomach bug and mommy thinks my fever is because I'm teething. I'm having about 80 myoclonic jerks a day. I'm very fussy and tired. Mommy called my neurologist yesterday. We are having to see another neurologist because mine is off on maternity leave. The neurologist said to increase my clobazam. Yes the medicine that I'm still on that has not helped at all. Well it didn't help at all. Can you believe that? I'm not a neurologist but come on. So they will probably be getting another call from my mommy tomorrow. Please pray that we get better around here. All this sickness is no fun.

2 comments:

junnipur01 said...

so sorry to hear that y'all are not well over there. I will pray for you. Sorry to hear that you had to deal with a Dr that refuses to hear your knowledge!!

Dawson said...

Hang in there guys!! Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way